*Our preferred method is online booking.
*New Clients: please review our FAQ page before booking an appointment
*ALL clients are required to have a card on file when booking - this will be used for your contact-less payment at the end of your appointment and to implement our cancellation policy.
*Cancellation Policy: Please make sure you cancel or reschedule your services 48 hours prior to your appointment or you will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the scheduled appointment. No-shows will be charged 100% of the scheduled service(s). In order to cancel you may call the salon and leave a message if we're closed, or reply CANCEL to the text or e-mail reminder you will get two days prior to your appointment.
*In the event of a late cancellation/no-show, the card we have on file for you will be charged a cancellation OR no-show fee.
*All tips should be in the form of cash, check, Paypal, Cashapp, Zelle or Venmo. We do not accept tips on credit cards.
*Please note: the parking lot behind the salon is reserved for EMPLOYEES ONLY*
Please read through carefully before booking an appointment.
* We continue to follow CDC guidelines.
* Clients who have tested positive to Covid-19 will not be seen and must cancel their appointment as soon as they know their test results.
* Please be advised that clients exposed to Covid-19 may still come in to their appointments as long as they're not showing any symptoms.
* Such clients will be required to wear a face mask during the entirety of their service as well as their stylist.
* If you choose to cancel your appointment due to covid exposure, our cancellation policy will be enforced. You will be charged 50% of your appointment if you let us know less than 48hrs in advance.